Is your well not pumping water into your house? There are several issues that can cause you to have no water in the house. Below is a list of concerns to look for before you call a well pump professional.
- Is the well pump starting up and immediately kicking off?
- Is the well pump going on-off, on-off?
- Is there clicking or chattering at pressure switch?
- Is pump coming up to pressure, shutting off and immediately losing pressure with no water usage (watch pressure gauge dial)?
- Is your well not pumping water after power outage?
Are you experiencing a complete power outage?
- Check circuit breaker for power (turn breaker off and on to reset-sometimes doesn’t show completely tripped)
- Check for buzzing or chattering from control box relay or capacitor
- Check pressure gauge (clock like dial at your pressure tank) what number does it read
- Turn on faucet to check gauge for proper functioning (needle indicator should go lower)
If your well is not pumping water, give us a call and we will provide you with emergency well pump service.